Deviled Eggs with Crab
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon yellow mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Cavendar’s All-Purpose Greek Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon grated sweet onion
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup lump crab meat, picked through for shells
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Chopped fresh parsley or chives for garnish
Combine all ingredients and place in a small backing dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until hot and cooked through. Serve warm with crackers or Fritos Scoops.
NOTE: To hard cook the eggs: Place eggs in a sauce pan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and immediately remove from the heat. Cover the saucepan and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 13 minutes. Drain the eggs and cover with cold water and ice to stop the cooking process. Unpeeled eggs can be refrigerated up to one week.