Cheese Ball Pumpkin
This cheese ball is impressive on any table especially during the fall season. It’s a cheese ball shaped to look like a pumpkin, wonderful served with sliced apples or crackers.
- 2 8 ounce blocks extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce container chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 broccoli stalk
- Red and green apple wedges
In a bowl combine cheddar cheese, cream cheeses, paprika and ground red pepper until blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours until cheese mixture is firm enough for shaping. Shape into a ball that resembles a pumpkin. Cut broccoli stalk so it resembles a pumpkin stem (about 1 ½ to 2 inch length) and press into top of cheese ball. Serve cheese ball with apple wedges and crackers.